Pakej Kita Selangor 2.0

Selangor Journal: 52,374 vaccine doses administered through Selvax — Exco

SHAH ALAM, July 13 — A total of 52,374 doses of Covid-19 vaccine have been administered as of July 11 under the Selangor Vaccination Programme (Selvax), says Dato’ Teng Chang Khim.

The state executive councillor for industry and trade said out of the total number, 39,681 individuals or 75.8 per cent received their vaccines under Selvax Industry while the remaining 12,693 individuals or 24.2 per cent were from Selvax Community.

According to the Selvax Performance Report shared by Teng on Facebook today, all of the individuals received the first dose of the Covid-19 vaccine.

Selangor had allocated two million doses of vaccines under the Selvax Industry initiative for the workers in the state, including foreigners, to curb the spread of the coronavirus at the workplace.

As for Selvax Community, some 250,000 Selangor people will benefit from the programme involving 500,000 vaccines doses.

For further information, contact 1-800-22-6600 or visit

Daftar hari ini untuk dapatkan maklumat terkini terus ke e-mel anda
Terima kasih!
Anda telah didaftarkan untuk menerima makluman dan maklumat terkini.
Maaf! Ada ralat.